INOXCVA is proud to offer the new LNG Mobile Delivery System, which allows for expansion of LNG fuel-dependent operations where permanent fueling stations do not exist. This solves for lagging infrastructure and allows companies to continue expansion of their LNG-powered fleets and conversion away from diesel. This system also provides an opportunity for service companies looking to offer fleet refueling services during fleet downtime.
AUTOMATIC DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Controlled by programmable ladder logic controller(PLC)
- Operator-friendly instruction screens, pump messages, and helpful information screens
- Product saturation mode and a quick saturation check prior to each delivery
- Pressure building circuit pressure control
- Meter cool down monitoring
- Pump subcook pressure control (Pump won't start if insufficient NPSH)
- Micro motion corilois type 1" flow meter
- 24 VDC pnuematic controlled gate values
- Tank & pump discharge pressure transducers
- DP liquid level transducer (Pump will shut off at min level to keep pump submerged)
- Pump control and protection features designed into software
- PLC will auto shop the fill operation
- Air pressure monitoring
- Flow meter pre-chill cycle
- Tank Length : 295 1/2"
- Tank Diameter : 92"
- Water Capacity : 6,00 US Gallons
- Product Service : LNG
- Evaropration Rate : .50% in 24 Hours (LIN)
- Service Temperature : – 260 Deg F.
- Max Allowable Working Pressure : 175 PSIG